Angelo Alessandri (1854-1931) was an artist from
Ruskin commissioned copies of paintings by Italian artists from Alessandri, including works by Carpaccio, Tintoretto, Perugino and Botticelli. He used them for his research, later putting them in
- 'Adam and Eve and Surrounding Saints', detail from 'The Paradise' after Tintoretto'
- 'Adam and Eve', Fresco in the Piazza Erbe, Verona, Italy
- 'St Gregory, St Augustine, St Monica and other Saints', detail from 'The Paradise' after Tintoretto'
- 'St Mary of Egypt', after Tintoretto
- 'St Sebastian', after Tintoretto